Tillotson Enterprises uses Elasta-Gard Direct Bond roof systems by NEOGARD. These are high performance, fluid-applied, elastomeric systems, that are engineered for strength and durability. This roof coating forms a waterproof system that is designed to dramatically extend the service life of built-up roofs, modified bitumen, metal roofs, concrete roofs, and single-ply membranes.
The direct bond elastomeric roof coatings provides a cost effective alternative to traditional roofs that would otherwise require expensive and disruptive tear off and replacement. NEOGARD fluid-applied elastomeric roof coating systems also provide documented high-performance, durability, 100% sustainability, low maintenance, cost efficiency and UV reflectivity.
Superior resistance to impact, fire, and mildew, along with flexibility, superior adhesion, and ease of application make Elasta-Gard roof coatings an excellent barrier for extending the life of most roofing substrates.
- Reflects up to 85% of UV rays to reduce interior building temperature
- Monolithic, fluid-applied with no seams or fasteners
- Fully sustainable – 5 and 10 year renewable warranties are available
- Applicable to virtually any roof substrate
- ASTM E108/UL 790 Class A fire rating approved system
- ENERGY STAR®, LEED, CRRC approved and/or certified
Tillotson Enterprises, Inc.
715 Huron Drive
Kearney, NE 68847