Grain elevators present unique problems for roofing contractors. The nature of what they contain means that extra care must be taken to keep moisture out. The metal roofs on grain elevators, in addition to being some of the highest roofs we encounter, often have a slope of 4/12 or greater. This makes safety a primary consideration.
For most elevator roofs, Tillotson Enterprises recommends a direct-bond or single-ply roof material. For metal roofs, clients often choose our metal roof coating system as the most effective and cost efficient way to stop leaks and keep moisture out.
Here are just some of the grain storage facilities where Tillotson Enterprises has installed spray applied roof systems:
- Aurora Coop in Edgar, NE and Sedan, NE
- ADM in Dodge City, KS
- Cargill in Holdrege,NE, Alma, NE, Minden, NE and Shelton, NE
- Ag Valley Co-Op in Norton, KS
- Progressive Nutrition in Holdrege, NE
- PV in Kearney, NE
- Decatur Co-Op Association in Oberlin, KS
- Farmers Co-Op in Ravenna, NE
- AgVenture in Koller, NE
- B4 in Kearney, NE
- Arrow Seed in Broken Bow, NE
Have a Question?For more information or to inquire about an estimate, please contact us!
Tillotson Enterprises, Inc.
715 Huron Drive
Kearney, NE 68847